The island of Maldives is made up of 26 natural atolls and over 1200 coral islands with infinite sandbanks and reefs, out of which 200 islands are already inhabited. With such beauty and enigma surrounding the lustrous haven that is the Maldives archipelago, it is no surprise that 90 of the inhabited islands are already turned into resorts. Honeymooners find Maldives to be the ultimate destination for a memorable trip post wedding. Yes, the pristine and pictorial view is indeed a treat for the newly-wed couples.
The resorts listed here will give you a clear picture of your love abode in Maldives –
1. Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru: Sitting on a secluded coral atoll, surrounded y the enigmatic waters of the Indian Ocean, Banyan tree Vabbinfaru will turn your trip into a romantic and spiritual getaway. It has a total of 48 villas located around lush green gardens of coconut trees and blooms.
2. Komandoo Maldives Island Resort: Consisting of both Jacuzzi Beach Villas as well as Jacuzzi Water Villas, the Komandoo Maldives Island resort offers you a romantic hideout that embraces good humor, wonderful style and warm friendship. Set on a private white sand beach it further offers you access to the famed Kuredu Beach and Naifuru beach. Guestrooms have access to the turquoise waters through water front balconies and flat screen LCD’s.
3. Kanuhura: It boasts of its laid-back luxury as well as authenticated natural Maldives beauty. The people at Kanuhura believe in restoring every last ounce of beauty in the island, so whenever possible, everything is natural here. They offer 6 categories of luxury villas, both on the beach as well as stilts just above the see through waters of the Indian Ocean.
4. Lily Beach Resort and SPA: Set in the heart of the islands known as the Garland of Flowers, the Lily Beach Resort and SPA offer you a stay of the lifetime. It is the best location to stay, if you want to stay in close proximity to world’s best diving spots.
5. Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu: Reframed in an array of coconut palms and white sandy beaches, Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is probably the only resort that offers you dining under a Banyan tree canopy.
Photo Credit By: reign23.com